Get in Touch

  1. footer_icon_01
  2. footer_icon_02
  3. footer_icon_03

[email protected]

Bisha Mining In Eritrea

We are here for your questions anytime 24/7, welcome your consultation.

Get Price
Bisha Mining In Eritrea

Nevsun had a 60 per cent stake in the Bisha mine while the Eritrean National Mining Corporation ENAMCO a government organiation owned the other 40 per cent. According to the CBC the Bisha mine was the only major source of income for the Eritrean regime for a number of years.

Our News

Copyright © 2020.Henan Industar Heavy Machinery Co,. Ltd All rights reserved.